The WP Maps platform provides a helpful feature that allows businesses to send store directions to their customers via SMS when requested.
This feature makes it easy for customers to navigate to a physical store location by providing them with clear and concise directions directly on their mobile devices. It's a simple and convenient way for businesses to enhance the customer experience and ensure their customers can easily find their way to their stores.
To enable SMS direction messages, please follow the below steps:
- Go to the “Super Administrator” Page via the “Super Admin” tab
- Under the “configuration” tab, select the “SMS Route” sub-tab
- Enter the information in the “SMS message” and “Submit Feedback Alert” field
- Turn on the “Enabled” option
- Click on “Save SMS Settings”
"SMS Route" Section
You will get a notification that the sms messaging has been enabled successfully.
That concludes this article about the “User Roles” tab. For any concerns, please feel free to reach us at email@example.com