Users of WP Maps can connect their WP Maps account with Zapier and automate various small, everyday tasks such as:
- Capturing Email Leads
- Capturing SMS Leads
To connect Zapier with WP Maps, please follow the below steps:
- Create a Zapier account or log in to your existing account
- Link WP Maps with Zapier by creating a “Zap” for both Email Lead capture and SMS Lead capture
- Upon successful connection, you will get a “Hook” for both lead-capturing methods that will allow you to manage Email Leads and SMS Leads automatically.
- Copy both hooks and go to the “Super Administrator” Page on WP Maps
- Navigate to the “API Keys” tab, and select “Zapier”
- Paste both hooks in their respective fields
- Click on “Save Hooks”
"Zapier" Hooks Section
Now your WP Maps account will be connected with Zapier. Moreover, Zapier will take care of the task of capturing and saving email and SMS leads.
That concludes this article about “Zapier Automation Setup”. For any concerns, please feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org