This policy describes how WP Maps ("We" "Us") collects, uses, shares, and secures information on our owned and operated websites, mobile applications, and other properties, as well as the services we use to communicate with consumers and to facilitate communications between consumers and the businesses who advertise with us. We refer to information that is linked to your identity as “Personal Information”. Although you should read through the entire policy for complete information, the following provides a summary of some of the most important aspects of our privacy practices:
- We use your personal information to provide you with products, services, and information, including more relevant search results and advertising, and to make sharing with others quicker and easier while enabling you to maintain control of that sharing
- We may share your personal information with third parties only in some situations. For example, if you decide to communicate with a company that advertises through our application
- We are committed to working with you to reach the right balance of what information we collect, use, and share, by providing you with ways to control the information that we collect, through our opt-out mechanisms
- We take reasonable measures to secure your sensitive personally identifiable information. However, we cannot guarantee 100% security of your personal information for situations that are out of our hands. Rest assured WP Maps will take all the necessary measures within our capabilities to protect your personally identifiable information
Types of information we collect and use
1. Personal Information
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal information may include but is not limited to, your email address, name, mailing address, phone number, or other details.
We collect this information solely for:
- Providing the service
- Identification and communication
- Responding to your requests/inquiries
- Improving your overall experience.
2. User Information
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you use our service. This information may include your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
In addition, we use third-party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor, and analyze this type of information to improve our service quality.
If you wish, you can set your browser to reject all cookies or you can manually delete individual or all of the cookies on your computer by following your browser’s help file directions. We do not operate the cookies or tracking technology used by our third-party service providers.
If your browser is set to reject cookies or if you manually delete cookies, you may have trouble accessing and using some of the pages and features that are currently on our website, or that we may put on our website in the future.
Third-party service providers
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies and also have access to your personal information only to carry out certain tasks on our behalf.
These third-party companies are obliged not to misuse your information in any way. We, however, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites. Lastly, We do not sell, trade, or transfer to outside parties your personal information.
The only case where we will disclose your personal information is in the following instances:
- It is required by law to do so
- If we believe that such action complies with the law,
- At the reasonable requests of law enforcement agencies
- To protect the security or integrity of our services.
Underage Usage Policy
Our website/services may only be used by people aged 18 and above. We do not knowingly collect or use any Personal Information from underage people, i.e children. In no event may the website be used by a child under the age of 16.
Notice of Changes